Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
TS Panchayat Secretary notification 2018 out! TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment notification for 9355 vacancies of Junior Panchayat Secretary has been officially released on https://tspri.cgg.gov.in. The online application for Telangana Panchayat Secretary post will begin from 3rd Sep 2018. The last date for online application is 11th Sep 2018. The exam date of TS Panchayat Secretary exam will be published soon. The detailed notification with district-wise vacancy, reservation, & other details will be released on the offical website today at 5 PM.
The candidates who successfully clear the exam will be appointed in Panchayat Raj Department (district cadre). Check out important dates, vacancy, syllabus, pattern, salary, eligibility, selection process, and notification of TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2018.
TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
Apply Online for TS Panchayat Secretary
|Commencement of Online Application||03. 09. 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for TS Panchayat Secretary||11.09.2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||10.09.2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||To be out soon|
|TS Panchayat Secretary Exam Date 2018||To be out soon|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2018 through the official website from 03.Sep.2018 onwards. Please make sure that you submit valid details while filling up TS Panchayat Secretary online application form. The online application will be closed on 11.Sep.2018.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2018
In Telangana, there are approx 12751 gram panchayats, out of which just 3,562 had panchayat secretary. The Government of Telangana has been releasing 9355 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary this time. These TS Panchayat Secretary vacancies are tentative. The confirmed vacancies will be out with the release of official notification.
The candidates appointed for Panchayat Secretary will have to serve a probation period of three years. During the probation period, the Panchayat Secretary will be given Rs 15,000. After the completion of probation period, the Panchayat Secretary will be entitled as the pay-scale defined by Government of Telangana.
Before you apply for TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018, it is important to check the age limit and educational qualification. Candidates who are eligible can only apply for TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment.
Candidate must possess graduation degree from a government recognised university to apply for TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2018.
The upper age limit for a candidate should be 39 years, while the lower age limit of an applicant must be 18 years.
For SC and ST candidates the age relaxation given is 05 years. Candidates belonging to OBC will be given the age relaxation of 3 years and for PWD candidates the age relaxation given is 10 years.
The TS Panchayat Secretary selection process will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Candidates who will clear these rounds will be appointed as Panchayat Secretary in Telangana state.
- The written exam will be of objective type consisting of 2 papers of 3 hours each.
- Paper-I and Paper-II are for 150 marks each.
- The question papers will be jumbled in terms of both questions and multiple choices for each question.
- Each correct answer will be of 1 mark and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Paper I:General Knowledge and General Mental Ability
- Paper II:TPR Act 2018, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Local Governance, Rural Development, Telangana History, Culture, Geography and Economy and Government Schemes
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018 will be out 10 days prior to the exam. We request candidates to download their TSPSC Panchayat Secretary admit card initially and don’t wait for the last date to download. To download your TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket, you need to visit the official site of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
After the successful completion of TSPS Panchayat Secretary recruitment, the commission will release the result of the shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for the face to face interview round. On the basis of the interview, the final selection list will be released.
Qualification for Telangana Tspri Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018:
The candidate who applied for Posts should Complete Degree From a Recognized Institute.
Pay Scale of Telangana Panchayat Secretary :
Exam Pattern for Telangana Panchayat Secretary:
- The Candidates those who are selected for posts will get salary as per the govt. Before that, the candidates who are selected for Post have three Years probation period. In that Period, However, the candidate who is selected for Post will get Rs.15,000/- in that period.
Selection Process Telangana Panchayat Secretary :
- Paper-I for 100 marks
- Paper-II for 100 marks
Selection Process Telangana Panchayat Secretary :
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of objective type, written exam consisting of 2 papers of 2 hours each
Syllabus for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Exam:
- First of all, Candidates who are eligible should write the Written Test.
- The final Selection will be Completly Based on Marks scored by the candidate in the exam
- No interview
- Note: there is a negative Marks for Wrong answer please candidate.
Application Fees Process Telangana Panchayat Secretary :
- Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana
- No of Questions 100-time duration 120 minutes each question carry one marks
- Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- No of Questions 100-time duration of 120 minutes each question carry one marks
- Candidates who are belonging to General Candidates have to pay Fee Rs.800/-.
- for PH & Ex-Service Men must Pay Rs.400/- Rupees towards examination fee
Admit card of Telangana Tspri Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates who applied for Panchayath Secretary Minimum age Should be 18 Years and However, Candidate Should not Exceed above 39Years.
- Age Relaxation for Candidates belonging to SC/ST has Extra 5 Years.
- And also Candidates who belong to OBC have Age Relaxation Of about 3 Years.
- Finally, Candidates are PC have age relaxation of 10 Years.
The Board will release Admit card 10days before the exam. However, Candidates who applied for the Notification can download the Admit Card from the website or candidates can download here also After the issuing of Admit card by TS.